Get great travel discounts with Northern Rail, Arriva, First and Transdev if you work at Wellington Place
Northern Rail are trialling flexible season tickets on selected routes. This new product is now on sale between the following stations, in either direction:
- Leeds & Harrogate
- Leeds & Skipton
- Leeds & Dewsbury
- Leeds & Huddersfield
- Bolton & Blackburn
More routes will quickly follow.
- A multi-trip bundle of 10-day tickets, valid up to two months
- 10% saving versus individual Standard Anytime Day Returns
- Unlimited all-day travel between two stations
- Buy in a single go online for added convenience
- 100% paperless – stored on a durable Smart card
Flexi-seasons are topped-up online and loaded on to a Smart card, meaning you can skip the usual queue to get them at the station.
- Unlimited Arriva bus travel from £58.33 per month
- 2 children travel free on weekends and bank holidays
- Refer a colleague and get 1 month’s free travel
- Unlimited First bus travel from £54 per month
- Join the First club and get an annual Park and Ride ticket for just £520 – a saving of more than £1,500 every year if you compare it to parking in the city centre – enough for two return flights to Australia!
Please register using your work email address and select Wellington Place 1 as your organisation option, regardless of which building you work in. This will verify that you work at Wellington Place. If you do not have an independent work email address, then please contact our travel team at email@example.com or call 0113 246 0204 to request your one-time Commuter Travel Club passcode.
Transdev operate as the Harrogate Bus Company (36 service from Leeds – Ripon/Harrogate), as the Keighley Bus Company (Aireline 60 service from Leeds to Keighley), as Coastliner (840, 843, X40, X43 Leeds to York and then Scarborough/Pickering/Whitby) and as Cityzap (Leeds to York FAST).
The Transdev Commuter Club offers 10% discount on 28-day mobile tickets. To claim your discounted tickets, download the Transdev Go app and look for Commuter Club in the tickets section.
When you’ve bought your first 28-day ticket you’ll be asked to send proof of your employment to firstname.lastname@example.org If you sign up with your work email address, all you need to do is send through photo ID that matches the photo you upload when you buy your ticket.
5 and 10-day bundles of tickets are now available for all of Transdev’s most popular tickets. These bundles are perfect if you’re travelling less often and still want to save on the cost of buying individual tickets. They are the better choice compared to a weekly ticket if you don’t use the bus every day.
You can buy a bundle of 5 tickets for the cost of 4, and a bundle of 10 for the cost of 8. If one-way journeys are more convenient for you, then a bundle of 12 single tickets are also available.