Get great travel discounts if you work at Wellington Place
There are great value public transport tickets available to you as a Wellington Place employee, whether you’re travelling by bus or rail.
Arriva Employee Travel Club:
- Unlimited Arriva bus travel every month in zone(s) of your choice from £58.33 per month
- 2 children travel free on weekends and bank holidays
- Refer a colleague and get 1 month’s free travel
Click here for more information or to sign up to the Arriva Employee Travel Club.
First Commuter Travel Club:
- Unlimited First bus travel every month in zone(s) of your choice from £54 per month
- Annual Park and Ride ticket for £520 (This is an exclusive offer to TPN members*) *check with your employer or the travel team firstname.lastname@example.org if you can access this discount.
Click here for more information or to sign up to the Commuter Travel Club.
If you have a work email address, select Wellington Place 1 as your organisation option, regardless of which building you work in. This will verify that you work at Wellington Place. If you do not have an independent work email, then please contact our travel team to request your one-time Commuter Travel Club passcode.
FirstBus have also introduced a Flexi range including 3, 5 and 13-day tickets, allowing you to choose how many days you’ll be traveling and over what period. Click here to learn more.
Transdev Commuter Club:
The Transdev Commuter Club offers 10% discount on 28-day mobile tickets. To claim your discounted tickets, download the Transdev Go app and look for Commuter Club in the tickets section.
When you’ve bought your first 28-day ticket you’ll be asked to send proof of your employment to email@example.com. If you sign up with your work email address, all you need to do is send through photo ID that matches the photo you upload when you buy your ticket.
5 and 10-day bundles of tickets are also available. These bundles are perfect if you’re travelling less often and still want to save on the cost of buying individual tickets. They are the better choice compared to a weekly ticket if you don’t use the bus every day.
Click here for more information on ticketing options.
Northern Flexi Season Tickets
A Flexi Season ticket will give you 8 days of travel in 28 days – any time between two stations – offering flexibility and savings for anybody now working fewer days in the office. Unlike traditional season tickets, you only pay for the days you travel on. Perfect for anybody now working from home for a couple of days a week. Plus, you get a saving versus individual Standard Anytime Day Returns.
Wondering if a season ticket is right for you? Click here to find a ticket with Northern to suit your commute.
- One ticket for 8 days of travel in 28 days
- A saving vs Standard Anytime Day Returns
- Unlimited all-day travel between two named stations
- Buy in a single transaction to skip the queues at the station
- 100% paperless – stored either as a mobile Barcode ticket or on a Smartcard
Click here to request a smart card, purchase a flexi-season ticket or for more information.
The MCard is a smartcard that makes travelling on buses and trains across West Yorkshire simple. This option might be great value if you use more than one operator or a combination of bus and rail.
- Flexible travel – with Day, Week or Monthly Tickets
- Unlimited travel – on buses across the whole of West Yorkshire, or buses and trains in your selected zones within West Yorkshire.
- Great value – no need to purchase separate operator tickets if you’re travelling on different operator services.
Click here to find the right MCard for you.
Any questions? You can contact our travel team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0113 246 0204.