Home to over 1.9 million sq ft of commercial, retail and leisure accommodation, Wellington Place promises to enhance life in Leeds for businesses and visitors alike.
This state-of-the-art development is beautifully distinctive. With unique architecture that catches the eye from any perspective, each building has been intelligently designed to improve the way we work. From flexible floor plates to enviable facilities, high-quality finishes to internal atriums flooded with light, Wellington Place works for you.
Outside, Wellington Place further benefits from a network of wide, pedestrianised boulevards and thoughtfully landscaped gardens. Turning your office space into a welcoming neighbourhood, these traffic-free routes encompass the development’s centrepiece, the historic Tower Square – an appealing green space for all to enjoy.
When complete, Wellington Place will comprise of:
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art, mixed-use buildings spanning office, leisure and retail and residential spaces.
- A vibrant mixed-use community with around 16,000 people living and working at Wellington Place.
- An excellent selection of local eateries, bars and pubs, on-site shops and private medical practice.
- The central Tower Square, one of the largest public spaces in Leeds. Landscaped gardens surround the Grade II listed lifting tower, dating back to the 1850s.
- Regular community events including workplace choirs, street food stalls, music performances, business development sessions, lunchtime workouts, networking opportunities and more.
|Plot||Total sq ft (NIA)||Use|
|3||114,000||Office / Retail|
|4||156,000||Office / Retail||Availability|
|5||76,000||Office / Retail|
|6||105,000||Office / Retail||Availability|
|7 & 8||378,000||Office|
|11 & 12||244,879||Office / Retail||Availability|