About Wellington Place
Wellington Place is far more than just a collection of buildings. It’s a dynamic Leeds neighbourhood, designed to shape the city and transform the way we work.
Created with business in mind, this outstanding new urban quarter has become the location of choice for leading organisations. Blending high-specification office space with all the perks of the city centre, Wellington Place brings independent restaurants, enviable facilities and attractive outdoor spaces right to your doorstep.
Pioneering, vibrant, powered by people – Wellington Place is the future of business in Leeds. Highlights of the 21-acre neighbourhood include:
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art, mixed-use buildings spanning office, leisure and retail spaces
- Home to 27 companies, in over 1 million sq ft of space across nine buildings
- An excellent selection of local eateries, bars and pubs, plus an on-site shop and private medical practice
- The central Tower Square, one of the largest public spaces in Leeds. Landscaped gardens surround the Grade II listed lifting tower, dating back to the 1850s
- Wide, traffic-free boulevards and avenues throughout the estate
- Regular events including workplace choirs, street food stalls, music performances, business development sessions, lunchtime workouts, networking opportunities and more
You won’t find a more accessible office anywhere in Leeds.
Wellington Place is just a five minute walk from Leeds railway station, with direct access to the Inner Ring Road and quick links to the A1, M1 and M62.
1 Wellington Place
2 Wellington Place
3 Wellington Place
4 Wellington Place
5 Wellington Place
- Ward Hadaway
- Ministry of Justice
- Willis Towers Watson
- Hoist House
- The Whitehall Clinic
6 Wellington Place
10 Wellington Place
Don't just take our word for it...
"There's a real community spirit at Wellington Place, the on-site team are fantastic and are on hand to help whatever the problem."
Taken from the Wellington Place customer survey
Managing Consultant, Willis Towers Watson