Discover different ways to travel sustainably with the Green & Clean Festival on Clean Air Day
On the 20th June, we’ll be hosting a sustainable travel festival, the Green & Clean Festival, celebrating Clean Air Day in the city. Travel companies will be running stalls providing you with information about sustainable travel options in Leeds. Learn all you need to know for trying a new commute.
Check out the lineup below:
- Arriva and First bus will be promoting the discounted tickets available to Wellington Place employees
- Enterprise CarClub will be showing one of their vehicles which are available to hire per hour for errands, meetings, or whatever you fancy. Also encouraging businesses to sign up for free membership and free trial drive time.
- Northern giving info about their rail services into Leeds
- Cycle Republic staff will be fixing bikes for free and offering discounts at their city centre shop
- App Bike demos – sign up for to our free bike hire scheme
- West Yorkshire Travel Plan Network will be promoting MCards which can be used on buses and trains
There will also be street food vendors and the ice cream van!
The festival will be set up in Tower Square from 12pm – 2pm.