Due to COVID-19 restrictions on events, we are running our Wellington Place Workplace Choir virtually
Do you enjoy singing in the shower or crooning along in the car? Then you need to join the Wellington Place Workplace Choir! The Choir is open to all, singers and non-singers alike – even if you don’t work at Wellington Place!
Every Friday, 12:30 – 13:30 we host the Wellington Place Workplace Choir virtually. Everyone is welcome to join in the cyber singalong, whether you work at Wellington Place or not!
Give the choir a go and sign up by emailing Nic at email@example.com.
Need more convincing?
- Singing is fun, uplifting, social and healthy!
- New research shows singing is good for your heart and simultaneously works both sides of the brain
- Endorphins released from singing will leave you feeling uplifted and help reduce stress
- Singing as part of a group can bring about a calming effect that is as beneficial to our health as yoga.
- *Everyone’s welcome. There are no scary auditions and no previous experience is necessary, all we need is you and your enthusiasm
- It’s all about the sound of the group. There are no solos and you’ll never ever be made to sing on your own.
- You will have fun and lots of it….we believe singing is an experience to be enjoyed. Sometimes, it will be challenging but trust us, the results will speak for themselves!
When is it?
We get together every Friday lunchtime between 12.30 & 13.30 on Zoom. Just bring yourself, we’ll supply song lyrics and anything else you might need. Singing is thirsty work so don’t forget to bring a drink. Please email Nic for the details: firstname.lastname@example.org