We are always keen to hear feedback from our customers on how we are doing at Wellington Place
From the quality of our events to the way we manage our spaces; we like to know what you think so we can continue to improve. So we asked you to complete a survey to give us more of an insight into how we’re doing and what we can do better. We’re delighted to report that the findings have been extremely positive, with many of you praising everything from the community events and activities to the friendliness of the reception staff.
Here are a few of the survey findings:
- 97% of respondents rated Wellington Place as ‘Good’, ‘Very good’ or ‘Excellent’
- 89% of people surveyed rated the amenities / facilities at Wellington Place as ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’
Here are a few comments from the survey:
- ‘I moved from London to Leeds voluntarily just under 2 years ago (keeping my job as we have offices in London and Leeds). Best move I made. Originally I was based in another office in Leeds and moving to Wellington Place has really made a huge contribution to Leeds feeling like home now.’
- ‘I love the sense of community, friendliness of the other office workers and the opportunities to get involved and meet people! As a member of the L1 performance gym and the Wellington Pacers running club, I have quickly met lots of new friendly faces around the area which brightens my work week :)’
- ‘Everything is very new and well maintained, making it a very comfortable working environment. The bars and cafes are brilliant too!’
- ‘You are the best office place I ever worked, thank you for your hard work’.
- ‘Just keep doing what you’re doing, including innovating and driving the community feel. I came from a drab business park off the M1 with no facilities. This is a world apart!’
- ‘The open-plan offices and well maintained public areas. The access to bars, cafes and gym – it has changed my working life; I can now go to yoga at lunchtime, grab a coffee with a colleague or a friend, with a quick walk to and from the car park. A spontaneous glass of wine in the evening with hubby when he gets off the train and only has a quick walk to meet me. The grassy ‘of a ‘scene’ – the whole area enhances the work/life balance priority.’
Always making improvements
While the overwhelming responses were positive towards Wellington Place and its facilities, we’ve also listened to what you felt could be improved.
- Improvements to smoking shelters; A new and improved smoking shelter is being installed behind 10 Wellington Place.
- Smoking in shared spaces; A smoke-free zone has been introduced and signage has been improved to help direct people to smoking shelters.
- More variety of places to eat and drink; As Wellington Place grows so will the onsite retail amenities. Expect to hear more retail announcements very soon!
- More green space; Improvements have been made to the existing green spaces and new temporary green areas have been added – just in time for summer!
- Recycling; Although we don’t have public segregation bins, you’ll be pleased to hear we’re still doing our bit and 0% of waste from Wellington Place is sent to landfill. All waste is sent to a specialist sorting centre and as a result, an average of 85% is fully recycled and the rest is converted into refuse-derived fuel meaning nothing gets send to landfill.
- Commuting and parking; We have introduced a dedicated transport team who are working closely with Leeds City Council to improve connectivity to Wellington Place by all forms of transport. This is designed to ease some of the issues raised around parking and commuting to Wellington Place.
Click here for more information about our on-site amenities.
We would like to say a big thank you to everybody who completed the survey; we look forward to making your suggested changes. Those who completed the survey were entered into a prize draw for the chance to win an Apple Watch, and Gareth Crawshaw from Equifax was that lucky winner!
Please do keep us posted on your views about Wellington Place – we’re always pleased to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org