Win a fabulous hamper and help tackle hunger for local children during the school holidays
With the night’s drawing in, temperatures dropping and many people in need of a pick-me-up, we are giving away the ultimate Wellington Place prize bundle! Plus, it’s a chance to help raise money to support children in local schools and the community, to tackle hunger and isolation during the holidays and beyond.
What’s included in the hamper?
We have packed the hamper full of treats worth £400, including:
- A wine tasting experience for two voucher and a delicious selection of Sicilian wines from Veeno, presented in a beautiful wine gift box.
- Festive goodies, tasty treats, a £20 gift card and a bottle of baileys from Sainsbury’s.
- A bottle of prosecco and a £35 voucher from Sociable Folk.
- Scented pillow sprays from Crowne Plaza and £50 Spirit Health Club Voucher to spend on gym or pool membership or spa and beauty treatments.
- Bags of Italian ground coffee, a £20 loaded gift card and a travel mug from Caffé Nero.
- A £50 voucher for Mad Frans’ famous Sunday dinner for two.
- A selection of canned IPAs from one of Hoist House’s carefully selected local breweries, plus a meal for two voucher to enjoy one of their hand-stretched sourdough pizzas.
How to enter the competition
To be in with a chance of winning, we are asking you to make a minimum donation of £1 to the Leeds Community Foundation Healthy Holiday Fund.
Follow these simple steps to make your donation and enter:
- Make your donation on the Money Giving page. The minimum donation required is £1. Please note for every £1 donated, you get an entry (e.g. £10 is worth ten entries).
- Screenshot your donation confirmation, showing the amount.
- Upload your screenshot to the comments section on our pinned Facebook post.
The competition will run from 6th November – 11:59pm on 30th November. The winner will be selected at random and announced on 2nd December. Please note the prize cannot be delivered and will have to be collected from Wellington Place.
The vouchers will be valid from when the cafes, bars and restaurants reopen in December. You can get updates of openings here.
For more information please contact email@example.com