Are you ready to boost your self-esteem?
Ever wished you had handled that conversation differently? Gone for that promotion because you have the skillset, but lacked the confidence to put yourself forward? Then this webinar is for you!
Taking place on 13 July 12:30 – 1:30pm, we look at practical ways to boost self-esteem and strive towards fulfilment. Wellbeing expert Gemma from Mind It will cover:
- The differences between self-confidence and self-esteem and what they mean for your wellbeing
- How to use the ‘confidence cycle’ to increase your confidence
- Practical tips for boosting workplace confidence
- A detailed journaling tool to help improve your self-talk and nurture self-esteem
- A personal action plan to take forwards
The webinar is free to attend and open to all! Simply click the button below to sign up and you’ll receive a handy email reminder a day before the webinar, with all the info to log on.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org