Do you enjoy singing in the shower or crooning along in the car? Then you need to join the Wellington Place Workplace Choir!
- Singing is fun, uplifting, social and healthy!
- New research shows singing is good for your heart and simultaneously works both sides of the brain
- Endorphins released from singing will leave you feeling uplifted and help reduce stress
- Singing as part of a group can bring about a calming effect that is as beneficial to our health as yoga.
- *Everyone’s welcome. There are no scary auditions and no previous experience is necessary, all we need is you and your enthusiasm
- It’s all about the sound of the group. There are no solos and you’ll never ever be made to sing on your own.
- You will have fun and lots of it….we believe singing is an experience to be enjoyed. Sometimes, it will be challenging but trust us, the results will speak for themselves!
- We’ll be stepping away from the traditional with the help and experience of our acclaimed Choir Leader and professional musician Nic Slack who was featured in ITV’s “The Choir that Rocks” and was instrumental in bringing the Rock Choir brand to Yorkshire.
We meet every Friday lunchtime between 12.30pm & 13.30pm at 3 Wellington Place.
It’s easy, just bring yourself. We’ll supply song lyrics and anything else you might need. Singing is thirsty work so there will be water provided at the sessions, but feel free to bring your own bottle if you prefer.
The Choir is open to all – even if you don’t work at Wellington Place!
Check out the FAQ for the choir here.
For more information on workplace and social choirs visit www.sochoir.co.uk